49th Annual Advanced Business Law Conference
The ONLY advanced business law CLE in Virginia for business lawyers with premier networking opportunities. Sponsorship assistance by the Corporate Counsel Section, International Practice Section, and Antitrust, Franchise and Trade Regulation Section.
The ABLC is the Business Law Section's marquee event, where you may earn 10 hours of CLE (2 hours ethics) while learning from a distinguished faculty of experts in their field and connecting with other business lawyers. Co-sponsored with the VBA Business Law Section.
GEARING UP FOR 2024:
RECENT BUSINESS LAW DEVELOPMENTS,
HOT TOPICS AND STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
To book an overnight room at the meeting venue, the Hyatt Regency, at the discounted rate of $129. Please visit the hotel reservation page. Discounted rate ends November 16. The Hyatt Regency is located at Reston Town Center.
Friday, December 8, 2023
- 9:30 a.m. Registration & Networking
- 10:00 a.m. Legal Trends, Best Practices, and New Strategies to Tackle Challenges in Fundraising, Incentive Compensation, and Exits for Emerging Companies (2 hours CLE)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch & Networking
- 1:15 p.m. Commercial Contracts Update: A Transactional, IP & Antitrust Perspective (2.0 hours CLE)
- 3:15 p.m. Break
- 3:30 p.m. Digital Commerce Essentials (1.0 hour CLE)
- 4:30 p.m. Government Contracts Update & Recurring Traps for the Unwary (1.0 hour CLE)
- 5:45 p.m. Reception
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner
Saturday, December 9, 2023
- 9:00 a.m. A Litigation Perspective on Hot Business Law Topics (1.0 hour CLE)
- 10:00 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. What Every Business Lawyer Must Know About Export Controls and Sanctions Laws: A View From Both Sides of the Table (1 hour CLE)
- 11:15 a.m. Ethics: Conflicts of Interest and Multi-Jurisdictional Practice Insights for Business Lawyers (2 hours CLE; 2 hours Ethics)
- 1:15 p.m. Adjourn
Download the Full Agenda and Faculty List