Advance registration is closed. you may register on site at the Cavalier Oceanfront Hotel. Each lawyer and judge should register for the meeting with the appropriate registration/ticket fees.
The registration fee for each lawyer includes admission to VSB CLE workshops and the Lawyers Expo, as well as complimentary admission to receptions and some special events. Meal tickets may be purchased at an additional charge, as indicated on the registration form. The registration fee does not include admission to the Recent Developments in the Law seminar sponsored by Virginia CLE on Thursday, June 14.
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE – SAME AS 2012
Preregistration (registration postmarked by May 13) $155.00
Late Registration (registration postmarked after May 13) $180.00
First Time Attendee $130.00
- Registration fee waived for full-time active judges and fully-retired judges; form should be completed for badges and ticket purchases.
- Please retain a copy of your completed registration form for your records. As a cost-saving measure, we will not mail a confirmation of your registration. An email confirmation will be sent if your email address is provided.
- Registration Forms may also be submitted online.
- The Virginia State Bar will use its best efforts to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Each hotel has indicated that its facilities are accessible to people with disabilities. Please direct any special requests for accommodations due to a disability to the hotel of your choice when making your reservation. For special meeting or meal requests, contact the Virginia State Bar well in advance of the meeting at (804) 775-9400 (TDD 804-775-0502; email@example.com.)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- An administrative processing fee of $35 will be deducted from all refunds of registration fees. Please send requests for cancellations in writing to the Virginia State Bar: email firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax (804) 775-0501. No refunds will be made on cancellations received after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
- Refunds on meal tickets will be made on cancellations received 48 hours prior to function.
Name Badges and Tickets
The Cavalier Oceanfront Hotel, at 42nd and Atlantic Avenue, will serve as the headquarters hotel for this year’s meeting. All Annual Meeting registrants should pick up their name badges, tickets and other materials at the registration desk in the main lobby of the Cavalier Oceanfront Hotel during the following hours:
Thursday, June 13: 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday, June 14: 7:45 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 15: 7:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Hotel and convention facilities at the following hotels will also be used:
• Original Cavalier
• Hilton Oceanfront
• Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach
• Marriott Courtyard Oceanfront North
• Sheraton Inn Oceanfront
• Wyndham Virginia Beach
Casual attire is encouraged for the meeting. Dressy casual is appropriate for the banquet. Registrants are asked to wear name badges and present event/meal tickets for admission to all events during the Annual Meeting.
Updated: July 15, 2013