Real Estate Settlement Agents
formerly known as Consumer Real Estate Settlement Protection Act (CRESPA)
- Regulations: See the Professional Guidelines.
- Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL) Guidelines for Real Estate Settlement Agents
Downloadable Forms: These forms are in Adobe pdf format. You may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these documents. Once you have downloaded and installed the Acrobat Reader, you can download the forms and print or view them.
- Registration Form for an Individual Attorney (PDF) updated 7/18/14
- Financial Responsibility Certification Form for Virginia Settlement Attorneys (PDF) updated 3/13/12
- Principal as Individual Bond Form (PDF) updated 3/13/12
- Principal as Law Firm Bond Form (PDF) updated 3/13/12
For registration information on title insurance agents, agencies, corporations, and title companies, please visit the State Corporation Commission's website at http://www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pro/resa/overview.aspx. See SCC Real Estate Settlement Agent FAQs (PDF file)