Virginia Lawyer Advertising Information
Virginia Lawyer and Virginia Lawyer Register is the official publication of the Virginia State Bar (VSB), one of the largest professional organizations in the commonwealth. Every lawyer licensed to practice in Virginia must be a member of the VSB, which was established as a mandatory bar in 1938 by the Supreme Court of Virginia.
Virginia Lawyer and Virginia Lawyer Register informs lawyers and the judiciary, as well as others interested in legal issues, about current developments in the legal world. The magazine is published six times a year in February, April, June, August, October, and December. It features substantive articles on legal subjects, informational pieces about the bar and bar activities, professional notices, rule changes, ethics opinions, and disciplinary actions, as well as advertising.
Circulation and Readership
The average circulation of the publication is 49,000. It is distributed to all licensed Virginia attorneys, judges, bar groups, and law schools, and in many cases is retained as a permanent resource in law libraries.
In addition to regular columns, news, and updates on bar members and activities, each issue includes feature articles that focus on a specific area of the law.
- April 2016 - International Practice
- June/July 2016 - Business Law
- August 2016 - Employment Law and Technology
- October 2016 - Access to Legal Services
- December 2016 - Construction Law
- February 2017 - Senior Lawyers Conference
- April 2017 - Environmental Law
- June 2017 - Family Law
- August 2017 - Intellectual Property
- October 2017 - Health Law
- December 2017 - Young Lawyers Conference
For more information on advertising opportunities in Virginia Lawyer, please contact Dee Norman at (804) 775-0594 or email@example.com.Updated: Mar 04, 2016