January 23, 2012
Virginia Law Foundation Inducts Fellows Class of 2012
The Virginia Law Foundation inducted twenty-three Virginia lawyers as its 2012 Class of Fellows at a dinner ceremony held on January 19 in Williamsburg during The Virginia Bar Association's annual meeting. Induction as a Fellow of the Virginia Law Foundation is a special honor conferred by the VLF Board on selected Virginia attorneys, law professors, and retired members of the judiciary who are deemed to be outstanding in their profession and in their community.
The persons listed below were inducted as the 2012 Class of Fellows:
- Alan D. Albert (Norfolk) – shareholder with LeClairRyan.
- Andrea L. Bridgeman (McLean) – Associate General Counsel at Freddie Mac.
- Stephen D. Busch, (Richmond) – partner with McGuireWoods, LLP.
- Marnie E. Byrum (Alexandria) – partner with McQuade Byrum, PLLC.
- David P. Corrigan (Richmond) – managing partner with Harman, Claytor, Corrigan & Wellman.
- C. Richard Cranwell (Roanoke) – senior partner with Cranwell, Moore & Emick, PLC.
- John W. Daniel, II (Richmond) – partner with Troutman Sanders.
- Alexander F. Dillard, Jr. (Tappahannock) – managing partner with Dillard and Katona.
- Elizabeth K. Dillon (Salem) – principal with Guynn, Memmer & Dillon, PC.
- Richard S. Glasser (Norfolk) – member of Glasser & Glasser.
- Robert C. Goodman Jr., (Norfolk) – partner with Kaufman & Canoles, PC.
- Elizabeth G. Hester (Richmond) – partner with Kaufman & Canoles, PC.
- John E. Lichtenstein (Roanoke) – founding member of LichtensteinFishwick, PLC.
- Kenneth B. Murov (Newport News) – a sole practitioner.
- Elizabeth P. Murtagh (Charlottesville) – Deputy Public Defender at Charlottesville-Albemarle Public Defender Office.
- Glenn W. Pulley (Danville) – managing partner with Clement & Wheatley.
- J. Waverly Pulley, III (Richmond) – partner with Hunton & Williams, LLP.
- Judith L. Rosenblatt (Virginia Beach) – partner with Brydges, Geroe, Rosenblatt & O’Brien, PLLC.
- Steven D. Rosenfield (Charlottesville) – a sole practitioner.
- Conway H. Sheild, III (Newport News) – principal with Jones, Blechman, Woltz & Kelly, PC.
- Alexander H. Slaughter, (Richmond) – Counsel, McGuireWoods.
- Mary Lynn Tate, (Abingdon) – principal with The Tate Law Firm.
- Lewis W. Webb, III, (Norfolk) – partner with Kaufman & Canoles.