January 31, 2017
Supreme Court of Virginia Amends Rules
On January 31, 2017, the Supreme Court of Virginia amended the following rules, effective April 1, 2017:
- Rule 5:20. Petition for Rehearing After Refusal of Petition for Appeal, Refusal of Assignments of Cross-Error, or Disposition of an Original Jurisdiction Petition.
- Rule 5:37. Petition for Rehearing After Consideration by the Full Court.
- Rule 5A:15A. Denial of Petition for Appeal; Petition for Rehearing Filed by Electronic Means.
- Rule 5A:33. Rehearing--On Motion of a Party After Final Disposition of a Case.
- Rule 5A:34. Rehearing En Banc After Final Disposition of a Case.