December 21, 2012
28th Annual Spring Interview Program
If you’re a law student looking for a job starting this summer or an employer wanting to hire, here’s your chance. Employers will be able to interview first- and second-year law students for summer 2013 positions, and May 2013 graduates for entry-level attorney positions. Employer registration deadline is February 1, 2013.
Spring Interview Program
Friday, March 22, 2013, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The 28th annual Spring Interview Program is sponsored by the University of Richmond School of Law, University of Virginia School of Law, Washington and Lee University School of Law, and William & Mary Law School. The program is open to small firm employers (defined as firms of 50 attorneys or fewer) and law students from those four schools.
Employers screen student applications in advance, selecting candidates to interview during the program.
- The Program is free to attend.
- Interested employers should submit a Registration Form by February 1, 2013.
- Employers will receive applications from interested students February 19, 2013.
- Employers should make interview selections by March 8, 2013.
- Students apply to Employers of interest using their law school's Symplicity database.
- Students must submit applications by February 17, 2013.
- Students will be notified whether they have been selected to interview with participating Employers.
- Students should direct any questions to their law school career services office.
For information and to register for the program, go to http://www.vaclsc.org/spring-interview-program.html.
Updated: Dec 21, 2012