November 06, 2012
Eleventh Annual Government and Public Interest Interview Program
The law schools at the University of Richmond, Washington and Lee, and William & Mary invite government and public interest legal employers to participate in the 11th Annual Government and Public Interest Interview Program at the University of Richmond on Friday, February 15, 2013. Employers will be able to interview first- and second-year students for summer 2013 positions, and May 2013 graduates for entry-level positions.
Significant advantages to employers include:
- The program is free and lunch is provided to all interviewers;
- Employers can interview students from several Virginia-based law schools at one time and in one location;
- Employers can pre-screen resumes to select only those candidates they want to interview;
- All law schools offer summer fellowship programs for students who accept unpaid or low-paying public service positions;
- Employers can interview at the program or request interested candidates' resumes to be forwarded to them.
For information and to register for the program, go to http://www.vaclsc.org/government--public-interest-interview-program.html. The employer registration deadline is January 8, 2013. If space is available after the deadline, registrations will continue to be accepted. Employers can direct any questions they may have about this program to Kym Osterbind, University of Richmond School of Law, 804-289-8680, firstname.lastname@example.org; Terry Evans, Washington and Lee School of Law, 540-458-8655, email@example.com; or Amy Spencer-Westerkamp, William & Mary Law School, 757-221-3805, firstname.lastname@example.org.Updated: Nov 06, 2012