First-class office furniture, Avaya telephone system, file cabinets, Michie's Jurisprudence, for sale. email@example.com (757) 647-7613
Consultants & Examiners
AIRCRAFT APPRAISER/EXPERT WITNESS
Determine the true value of Factory Built, Antique, Homebuilt, Rotorcraft or Commercial aircraft from Sopwith Camel to Boeing 767. Valuations for divorces; records, maintenance, appraisal reviews for litigation, insurance, taxes, diminution of value. Previous work includes banks, lawyers, individuals and the IRS. NAAA Senior Aircraft Appraiser with USPAP certification.
Lost income for personal injury, wrongful death, employment and discrimination cases. Valuation of small businesses, pensions and securities for divorce and contract disputes. University professor with extensive experience. Dr. Richard B. Edelman, 8515 Whittier Boulevard, Bethesda, MD 20817. Telephone (301) 469-9575 or (800) 257-8626. Refs and Vita on request. VISA/MC. Please visit at www.economic-analysis.com.
MED-MAL EXPERTS, INC.
We have thousands of practicing, board certified physician expert witnesses in all specialties. Flat rate referrals. Your satisfaction GUARANTEED. Case reviews too, low flat rate.
www.medmalExperts.com (888) 521-3601
QDRO DRAFTING & LITIGATION:
QDROs: Reduce your malpractice liability by referring your client to a Virginia attorney.
Call Raymond S. Dietrich, Esquire at 202.540.9107 or visit www.galleonnetwork.com.
Law Office turnkey operation in Tyson’s Corner
Market rate lease and close to 1M gross revenue.
Main practice areas are Bankruptcy, Immigration and Contracts Litigation.
Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish legal support staff.
Please call 703-864-6171 for more information.
Administrative Assistant, Virginia State Bar
The Virginia State Bar is looking for a team player w/ excellent organizational skills, a professional phone manner, & a can-do attitude to fill an immediate opening in its Professional Regulation Department. As a member of the section that handles complaints against lawyers, you will field calls from the public, process correspondence, maintain files & a database, & provide support to 3 lawyers. Excellent written, verbal, analytical & problem-solving skills required as well as computer skills, including Word and keyboarding at least 50 WPM. Must be detail-oriented, comfortable dealing w/ people in person & on the phone, & dependable. Legal knowledge or background preferred. Excellent state benefits, downtown location, starting salary into mid $30’s depending on experience & current salary. Send resume w/ cover letter outlining how you match our requirements, plus salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receipt of documents – 5/21/13. EOE
Executive Director - Virginia Law Foundation
The Virginia Law Foundation (VLF), the philanthropic arm of Virginia’s legal profession, is seeking an Executive Director. A record of success in a senior management role within a not-for-profit organization is required. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead fundraising, donor development, strategic planning, grant making and grant oversight and public relations. He/she will also provide financial and accounting oversight. Prior experience in the practice of law is preferred. The VLF was established in 1974 to serve as the non-profit vehicle for Virginia lawyers seeking to improve the administration of justice and promote the rule of law throughout Virginia. To that end, VLF supports projects that:
• Provide civil legal services to the poor
• Educate the public about law and about the legal profession
• Offer not-for-profit continuing legal education of Virginia lawyers
• Support public service internships for Virginia law students
• Recognize and encourage excellence in the practice of law
Other responsibilities of the Executive Director include:
• Serve as the chief operating officer of the VLF, including daily oversight and management of all VLF functions;
• Oversee and ensure proper administration of all financial, accounting and grant functions;
• Develop and implement sound fundraising planning and donor development;
• Coordinate fundraising and donor development with the strategic initiatives of the VLF and consistent with its mission;
• Organize and oversee all VLF and Fellows programs and events;
• Maintain and promote public relations and outreach;
• Report to and maintain logistical and strategic support for the VLF’s committees, officers and the board of directors;
• Implement and maintain not-for-profit governance best practices;
• Oversee all office functions and responsibilities; and
• Create and maintain office systems to support all development projects and operations.
This position is located in Charlottesville, Virginia and offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Relocation assistance is also available. Some travel is required.
Please respond by sending resume with salary history/requirements to VLFSearch@BurtonFuller.com before June 10, 2013.
Immigration Attorney - Richmond, VA
Law firm seeking immigration attorney for its Richmond, VA office.
1-3 years of experience in Removal and Deportation defense, business and family immigration. Have excellent writing experience. Fluency in the Spanish is BIG plus.
Excellent benefits. Please reply with cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com.